Monday, May 23, 2011
Thursday, May 12, 2011
- "Your voice makes me tremble inside And your smile is an invitation For my imagination to go wild."
- "I love thee - I love thee, 'Tis all that I can say It is my vision in the night, My dreaming in the day." - Thomas Hood
- "For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland
- "I knew I loved you when I realized that there was no one else I would rather laugh, cry and make memories with."
- "I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for their religion - I have shudder'd at it. I shudder no more. I could be martyr'd for my religion Love is my religion. And I could die for that. I could die for you." - John Keats
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
A blonde guy gets home early from work and hears strange noises coming from the bedroom. He rushes upstairs to find his wife naked on the bed,sweating and panting. "What's up?" he says. "I'm having a heart attack," cries the woman.
He rushes downstairs to grab the phone, but just as he's dialing, his 4-year-old son comes up and says,"Daddy! Daddy! Uncle Ted's hiding in your closet and he's got no clothes on!"
The guy slams the phone down and storms upstairs into the bedroom, past his screaming wife, and rips open the wardrobe door. Sure enough, there is his brother, totally naked, cowering on the closetfloor.
You rotten bastard, "says the husband,"my wife's having a heart attack and you're running around naked scaring the kids!!!
Author - Unknown
Labels: love jokes